Tamiya 47437 Mercedes CLK-GTR TT-01E Kit
£119.99 – £199.99
The Tamiya 47437 Merceds CLK-GTR radio control model replica recreates the 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. The model was originally released as Item 58214 on the TA-03R chassis. This release sees the classic race car body mounted on the proven and beginner friendly TT-01 Type-E chassis! The actual car was powered by a behemoth 6-liter V12 engine. In 1997 it had a highly successful FIA GT Championship season, taking six wins in eleven races on its way to the team (AMG-Mercedes) and driver championships.
Tamiya Mercedes CLK-GTR Kit Features:
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
- Separate molded parts recreate wing, spoiler and side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings, with window masking stickers to help during the painting process.
- Silver wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- Shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling
- Includes 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
- TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike.
- 2 Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- 7.2V 3000mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack
- Mains / 12v DC Fast Charger
- Lexan Paint for the bodyshell
- Length: 470mm
- Width: 194mm
- Height: 115mm
- Wheelbase 257mm
This is an assembly kit suitable for ages 14+ or younger with adult supervision.