BSD BS-218R Flux Assault 1/10 4WD RTR Brushless Desert Buggy
The BSD Flux Assault V2 utilises the same proven chassis as the Assault V2 and Onslaught V2.
The open roll cage body with its fluorescent yellow and black paint job makes the car really stand out from the crowd and offers a refreshing change and at an astonishing price.
Full shaft driven 4WD, fully adjustable independent suspension, oil-filled shocks and twin differentials provide the ultimate experience and the included 2.4GHz steering wheel radio keeps you in control at all times.
The water resistant electronics are kept safe in a dust free radio box in the chassis of the model to keep the centre of gravity as low as possible. Supplied complete with a 7.4v 3200mAh LiPo battery.
BSD Flux Assault Features:
- 99% Ready to run
- 6061 Aluminium chassis plate, with tough roll cage
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- Sealed dustproof radio case
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Twin sealed differentials
- 3421Kv Brushless Motor
- 35A Water Resistant Brushless ESC
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to each wheel
- Fully adjustable independant suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Treaded off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip
- Scale Size: 1/10th
- Length: 430mm
- Width: 275mm
- Height: 140mm
- Drive: 4WD
Includes FREE LiPo Charger worth £19.99
Out of stock