ARRMA ARA8608V5T1 Kraton 6S 4×4 Brushless Mega Truck
ARRMA engineers have outfitted the KRATON 6S BLX 4WD with a brushless power system that now features the Spektrum Firma 150A Smart ESC and 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination delivers incredible torque, acceleration and speed. Heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. It also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum S652 Digital Servo which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version.. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this monster truck smash your speed expectations — up to 60+ MPH in optimum conditions with a 6S LiPo battery and the included optional speed pinion gear.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum SLT3 radio system. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter’s ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel.
With adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps, the KRATON 6S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt and grass — all terrain and all conditions. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers. Multi-split-spoke wheels come outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface dBoots COPPERHEAD 2 tires. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Everything in the design contributes to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
For the durability needed to support intense brushless performance, ARRMA uses a strengthened anodized aluminum chassis as the foundation for the KRATON 6S BLX 4WD. A center body support, aluminum center brace and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme, high-speed bashing. A “never loose” aluminum steering servo saver and “never pop” ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just seven bolts. Topping it all off is a monster truck body with streamlined good looks, featuring an eye-catching red/black or blue/black trim and detailed decals.
PLEASE NOTE:- This model requires 2 x 3S Lipo batteries and a charger to complete. Please contact us for a package deal.
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum Firma 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Safe-D pinion gears
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Stronger chassis design
- Heavy-duty arms front and rear
- Updated rear shock tower geometry
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- High downforce wing
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Multi-terrain dBoots COPPERHEAD 2 tires
- Detailed decals
- Body print style in red/black or blue/black
- IC5 connectors (EC5 compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
- Scale Size 1/8th
- Length 594mm
- Width 461mm
- Height 195mm
- Weight 4.85Kg
- Drive 4WD
1 in stock
around 60 m.p.h
Charger Not Included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.